Saturday, January 14, 2017

resignation letter

Sir,

Due to a better prospectus and good career growth, I would like to inform you that, i am resigning my services from xxxx with effect from date xxxx.

Kindly accept this mail as my resignation from my side.

During this time, i would like to thank each and everyone of xxxx family for their entire support.

Thanks & Regards

xxxxx

------------------------------------

 Date: xxxx



To,
Mr. xxxx,
[Company Name],
[City]


Subject: Resignation from job.

Dear Sir,
I undersigned xxxx (Emp No: xxx) working as a Supervisor for xxxx Account.
I wish to resign my employment with M/s xxxx.
I have accepted a new position and have decided to move on with my career. I humbly request here with to relieve me from my duties before date xxxx.
I would like to express my gratitude for a rewarding employment experience with xxxx. This decision to pursue another opportunity was not an easy one for me. But it is right for me as a strategic career move. I hope you will respect my position in this matter.
My efforts until my last date will be to wrap up my projects here and turn over my responsibilities as smoothly as possible.

Thanking you,

xxxxx
------------------------------------



Date: - XXXX

To,
The Manager,
xxxx,
CITY-xxx,

Sub-Resignation Letter,

Respected Sir,

I am xxxx Employee code xxxx working in your organization (A/C in xxxx) as an “Excise Executive”. I have accepted position in another organization at xxx with immediate effect.

It was a very enriching experience of my life to be associated with “xxxx Group“ working in such a wonderful environment amongst such talented and proficient personal in my honor,

I wish both you and staff every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.

Thanking you,

Regards,
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment